Forum humminbird Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

Bienvenue sur le forum HUMMINBIRD 
Attention !!
Bonjour a tous, le forum ci dessous Humminbird xooit reste visible en version consultable, mais il ne peut plus recevoir de méssages.
C'est donc avec un grand plaisir, que toute l'équipe est fier de vous indiquer sa nouvelle page d'acceuil
http://humminbird.fr/
Ainsi que son nouveau forum
http://forum.humminbird.fr/index.php
Humminbird xooit cessera de fonctionner d'ici peut de temps, le temps de s'assurer que la migration se passe bien.
C'est donc avec beaucoup de plaisir que nous vous attendons sur
http://forum.humminbird.fr/index.php
Alors ré-inscrivez vous , sur le nouveau fofo !
A tout de suite !
L'équipe  d'humminbird.fr  

727 transducer - dual or quadra Beam?

Répondre au sujet    Forum humminbird Index du Forum » Les sondeurs Humminbird et les moteurs Minn Kota » Les sondeurs Humminbird de la gamme 700 a 1100 Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
727 transducer - dual or quadra Beam?
Auteur Message
harporocks

Sondeur utilisé: 727
Moteur electrique: minn-kota
Votre bateau: open5m

Message 727 transducer - dual or quadra Beam? Répondre en citant
Hello, as I said in my presentation topic, I am from Italy and I have some trouble writing in french, even if I understand it. I'd need a suggestion about a new transducer for my 727, since I lost the tranducer in the water (breaking the cable too) on my last fishing session. So I need to buy a new one (transom mount) : I was thinking about purchasing a quadra beam transducer, but I'm not sure I could have any benefit on my 727, compared to the regular dual beam transducer. In other words, I don't know if m 727 head is made to receive the triple frequence from the transducer and if it's ready for it. No doubt about the compatibility, but I don't know if something would change compared to the original transducer.

Any suggestion will be appreciated , especially in order to maximize the performance of my 727. 

Thanks in advance. Replies in french will be fine too.

Mar 23 Oct - 10:34 (2012)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 23 Oct - 10:34 (2012)
greg38

Sondeur utilisé: 798 CSI
Moteur electrique: terrova I pilot
Votre bateau: marine 15Y

hi
I think it works, I investigated months ago to check that and you will have you usual transducer screen + something between SI and 2D sonar
Mar 23 Oct - 11:42 (2012) Visiter le site web du posteur
Terrible45
Rassemblement forum

Sondeur utilisé: 998 Cx SI
Moteur electrique: TERROVA 55+ I PILOT
Votre bateau: PLISSON SOLOGNE 375

HI,
When you buy your sonar you have in a package a TRANSDUCER STANDARD

Now you can buy, for to optimize your sonar, a QuadraBeam PLUS transducer

Mar 23 Oct - 12:11 (2012)
Terrible45
Rassemblement forum

Sondeur utilisé: 998 Cx SI
Moteur electrique: TERROVA 55+ I PILOT
Votre bateau: PLISSON SOLOGNE 375

THIS and or THIS

i don't have a reponse for a difference " T "

Mar 23 Oct - 12:20 (2012)
harporocks

Sondeur utilisé: 727
Moteur electrique: minn-kota
Votre bateau: open5m

Thanks a lot for the answers!

I think greg38   got the point. I'd say that I am doing the same "investigation" you did months ago, but I haven't found the answer yet (or, better, i found discordant answers).

I know I can buy the standard transducer (XNT920) and my 727 would work as usually did. But, if I can gain something buying the Quadrabeam one (XNT9QB90), I would go for it, since the difference in price is few euros. But someone told me that I wouldn't gain anyting because the sonar head is not ready for the quadrabeam transducer signal (that means no new screens beside the ones I already had); but I did not trust that and that' why I am looking for someone that already tried the combo.

Basicallly, Greg told me the opposite thing, and that's a great new because it was the answer I was hoping to read (that I will gain something with the quadbeam transducer). 

Even if I never tried a Quadrabeam system, I think that having any furter option on my sonar cannot be a bad thing, don't you?

By the way, I think I will go for the QuadraBeam one, the important thing is that it has at least the same functions that my Dualbeam had!

Thanks a lot once more!

P.s. The "T" is about the temperature sensor, included or not in the transducer!
Mar 23 Oct - 15:50 (2012)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message 727 transducer - dual or quadra Beam?

Aujourd’hui à 21:15 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Forum humminbird Index du Forum » Les sondeurs Humminbird et les moteurs Minn Kota » Les sondeurs Humminbird de la gamme 700 a 1100 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation